D_C Gets his @$$ OWNED by bumblebees

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark_Convoy, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

So... I'm mowing my lawn today before I go to work, and I feel a stinging sensation on the knuckle of my right forefinger.

Looking down I wonder, "What was that."

Next thing you know 4 or 5 bees are swarming around me, I had to have looked like a ****** trying to swish them away from my face while cursing (and had not even realized my mower was off by this point, so everyone in the neighborhood probably heard me).

The little fuckers would not leave me alone, I got stung in the head three times, I I could hear them buzzing around my ears.

I took off running as fast as I could into the house and slammed the door. My wife looked at me and acted all pissed and said, "What's your problem? Why the hell are you slamming the door???"

I replied, "Shut up! I just got my ass kicked by bumblebees!."

She askses if I'm ok, then starts laughing. (Probably because of how pissed I look over it)

I went back outside and finished the lawn.

Luckily, I don't have much of a reaction to any kind of insect sting, there in no swelling and I just itch a slightly.

*EDIT* -Fixed typo

2. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Damn man, what the hell did you do to piss them off???:lol 

3. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    *Waits for someone to show a picture of Bumblebee kickin the crap out of D_C..*

4. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

It's that time of year for bugs. We've had hornets trying build a nest on the front door. They just don't get the hint when you spray and get rid of their nest. They keep on trying. A buddy of mine had to have his attic sprayed for yellow jackets. Hope you don't swell up to three times your normal size from the stings.

5. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Ugh, I hate bugs. One of our job sites has a bee hive somewhere near one of our main control points, so whenever you go to it you either need to be ultra stealthy, or spraying paint at whatever moves.

6. Liokaiser_bf

Liokaiser_bf Kaiju-bot

At new house we got bees in the front wall (damn 2 inch thick (okay almost that big) hole right between the brick and the wall and swarms are coming from it.

Had somebody come out 3 times after my Unc came out with a shopvac and sucked about 5000 of the little buggers up. (dunno exactly but the thing was full of them)

Haven't seen the big bumblebees anymore though.

7. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    One randomly stung my mom the other day, a honey bee or something. She's still a bit swollen from it. I don't know what the hell's going on. Perhaps the bee/human war has begun.

8. Streck

Streck QED Veteran

What's the matter, are you afraid to put "ass" in a thread title?

9. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I was trying to make it search engine friendly, or to put it another way, I didn't want to go to google and search for hot ass only to get a link back to tfw2005... I HATE it when that happens.

10. Ktulu

News Credits:
    Have you forgotten? When taunted, DC hunts you down and pulls crazy ninja shit, hiding in your favorite snack food package, popping out when you finally open it for a pick me up and then completely erasing your existance from the world via decapitation, mutilation, and castration. He then eats the pieces to hide the evidence.

11. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma <b><i><font color=FFFF00>Crazy Colon Burner!!!!</b Veteran

Am I the only one that got flashes of Beatnik Poe from Daily Rhetoric reading that?

I am also reminded of the pic i made a few years back of 'Dark Convoy Vs The Bees' where you were after them with a hammer or broom or something.

Damn i need to work out how to get back into my old tripod account and find that pic...

12. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

If he had that much trouble with Bumblebee, it's a good thing he didn't tick off Brawn. :p 

13. Ktulu

News Credits:
    Brawn? Psh. Aim for the shoulder and bladow, no problem.

14. BMGFX

BMGFX Awesome Spooner Veteran

The mower might have disturbed an underground colony or something.

I had to knock down a hornets nest outside my house and ran back as fast as I could to avoid the attack hehe.

15. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

We had a bunch of bees making a nest in our front yard once. It was fun running up to it and hitting it with a shovel or throwing rocks at it.

16. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

I had some hornets build a nest right next to my front door and another one right by the back door. I sprayed the hell out of them with some poison and they died instantly.

I got pulled over by a cop the other day and while I was waiting for him to finish writing the ticket a bee flew into my window and kept flying around me in the car. I'm sure I looked like an idiot trying to swat it away.

17. Devastator001

Devastator001 Prepare for Devastation TFW2005 Supporter

Bumblebees are nothing. Come to Arizona and check out our resident alien bug called Africanized honey bees AKA killer bees. I almost died from their stings last year as I was exterminating a colony under a shed.