D.I.A. Commander Japanese Market Exclusive Trailer Set Preorder at BBTS...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Laser_Optimus, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Pikachu_King

Pikachu_King Well-Known Member

I'm glad I got one pre-ordered as soon as I saw the news, as I got collectors grade. now all I need is enough for shadow commander to have all 3.... Then all I'll need a nemesis prime and some reprolabels.

2. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    anyone know where they are selling this in japan?

3. DrillBIT

DrillBIT Silver Wolf

News Credits:
    Red Mercury and Yahoo! Auction

4. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    What is red mercury? I was actually wondering if anyone knew of an online retailer in japan. Like a BBTS version in japan.

5. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

i think i happened to be one of the first ones to get a pre-order in on this. i was there searching for joes, refreshed the page, and BAM, there was DIA convoy, so i got my order in seconds after the order went live. I just got distracted and forgot to tell anyone....

6. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

i want to think it's DIA short for DIAclone.

i'm designing a new diaclone faction sticker for mine, based on the vintage diaclone logo. I'll be sending it reprolables way to see if they want it.

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    :lol 

Hadn't even thought of that one...

:lol 

8. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    I've got the TFCon version of this one (Really, if you got him as part of admission... $150 CDN (Don't forget to convert kids!) which includes full weekend con admission... is really not that far off from this) and even though this one is coming out, I don't regret the purchase one whit.

Really, it's a good thing he IS going to be available, what with the G3 trailer specifically supporting him. Those people who want him get a shot at him, and... a shelf with all three Commanders on it is pretty epic.

9. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:

Cool cant wait to see it.

Actually D.I.A is something that the TFCON guys cleverly came up with. In the program guide for TFCON, they printed up a fanfic bio for Powered Commander. He is part of the Defense Intelligence Agency Clone program aka D.I.A.Clone.

Im not one for fanfic but I love diaclones and I thought TFCON guys made this fun and entertaining for me.

10. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Why did I buy Powered Commander again?

Oh yeah, because his bio was awesome and he comes with a fraggin' Lunchbox. :D  "I CAN deal with that now!"

Good for those who missed out. :D 

11. Pikachu_King

Pikachu_King Well-Known Member

it actually was up an hour or two BEFORE they front-paged it on BBTS. I got a pre-order in before they put him on the front page, and I'm glad, he seems to be going fast.

12. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What do you do with a collector's grade box? Display it?

13. Max-prime

Max-prime Supreme-Commander

News Credits:
    Yeah or it just for piece of mind that your not getting bottom of the bin stuff really.

14. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    what do this mean? My friend try to cancel his oder from Kapow and they reply back ....how can they charge restocking fee if the item is not in stock yet? This is the email that Kapow sent to him.....

Thank you for your email please be aware that there is a cancellation and restocking fee on the DIA Commander armour as stated in the orignal product description.

We are aware BBTS have now stocked the item but all international mailing slots have been pre-booked and paid, we can also no longer claim back charges levelled for bank and checking transactions on orders placed before 29th May 2009 or if using paypal orders placed over 30 days ago.

We await your reply and your refund will be applied within the next 48 hours

Kind regards

15. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

It means that Kapow PAID for the items from the distributer, and now people who ordered them are backing out. when a company orders something from a distributor that needs to be paid in full, companies charge a restock fee so they are not left S.O.L.

I charge a "deposit" on all weddings that is non refundable. this holds the date in question for the person who's wedding i'm shooting. that day is thiers. now if someone comes along and says they want that date, it's booked so i loose that client. then a week later the wedding cancels, now not only am i out an entire wedding ( $1000+ ) but i've told someone else to go to a competitor. by charging the deposit (re-stock fee) the day is not a waste, and i can still pay bills.

it's only fair, and it was in the description. this is pretty standard when payment needs to be made in full.

16. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

I never pay for the collectors grade box and i have never had an issue with the box being damaged or of bad quality, maybe im just lucky.

17. tony77tony77

Ebay:
    whats S.O.L?

18. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Sh** out of luck

19. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

Shit Outa Luck

20. tony77tony77

Ebay:
    thats just stupid for a restocking fee if the item is not even in stock yet. It's not like they can't sell it later. Weddings fee i understand because they lose clients that they could of book for that date.