D.C. and Maryland Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Rodimus, Jan 27, 2003.

1. CrazyLegs

CrazyLegs Well-Known Member

No starscreams at ordnance road Walmart but there was 6 hot rods left after I grabbed mine.

2. CrazyLegs

Sitting in the spot for the starscreams if anyone goes looking

3. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Frederick WalMart on 85 had the re-issue Starscreams, Hot Rods, and Devastators, as well as the Power Charge Bumblebee, a couple of Novastars, and assorted Cyberverse/BB Movie waves, including deluxe Acid Storm and Megatron.

4. Drake915

Drake915 Autobot Scout

Ebay:
    Picked up the constructicon set this evening and ran into a couple other fans who picked up the G1 starscream. I'm a little concerned with giving the location, as we all know there's an issue with scalpers with that damn set, but I picked it up at the Arundel Mills Walmart. They also had the BB movie 1 or 3 step changers(not sure as I haven't paid much attention) and 3 of the legends class from BB(optimus, hot rod BB and a decepticon that I think was barricade, but I barely looked at). I didn't see any deluxe studio series, but they did have the red fembot from PoTP's. There were 2 at the time I saw them. I'll keep an eye open for any other stuff that's around, but if you're looking for that set too, let me know through PM and I'll respond back if I run across them.

5. vladimir-pocket

vladimir-pocket Decepticon

News Credits:
    Picked up starscream and hotrod from Towson Walmart today, Still had plenty of each.

Only looking for the devastator set now. I’ll try to hit Dundalk, nottingham, golden ring, and carol island after work tomorrow or Friday.

6. CrazyLegs

Thanks for the heads up. Walking out now with devastator. There's still 3, ton of hot rods and 4 novastars.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CrazyLegs

No reissues at Severn, Pasadena or arbutus Walmarts.

8. Extrazero

Extrazero Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    1 HotRod remains at Ordinance Rd

Ran into CrazyLegs there. Good talking to you dude!

9. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

Washington DC Georgia Avenue Superwalmart has the Legion Bumblebee figures, at least Volks Bee, Prime, and Barricade. No G1 reissues.

10. Extrazero

Ebay:
    Plastic on the G1 figures feels SUPER flimsy, like old school KO quality. I advise You all to keep them MISB

11. Drake915

Drake915 Autobot Scout

Ebay:
    For which one(s)? My constructicons felt pretty good and have been good so far. I was worried about this. Please don't tell me it's Starscream, cause I'm actually considering getting him now.

12. Extrazero

Ebay:
    HotRod and Starscream, but especially HotRod

• Like Like x 1
  13. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

Ehh, seems like you might be close so... I was in the Clinton Walmart last night, they had 5 or 6 G1 starscreams (I picked up one), a PoTP Inferno & a couple blackwings & abominus limbs (can't believe how much I searched for them and now they seem to be becoming so readily available). They also had a bunch of those cyberverse figures in nearly every size. Was close to picking up a shockwave and a couple of new movie buggy bumblebee's, but decided to just get 3 of the smaller figures, since the large quantity and likely non-movement of them (until possibly November/December sales) had me pick up just 3 smaller bots ($5 optimus & bee and $8 windblade... and have no idea why they did that nonsensical partial transformations, but since I like gerwalks, she'll do).

Thanks for the heads up on this. I oscillated on getting one of the Starscreams, but the box art sealed the deal. I'll be sure to pass on the hot rods since I got a loose hasbro & takara one from someone a few years back.

14. prayfortheasteroid

prayfortheasteroid Active Member

Two Novastars and a bunch of reissue Hot Rod, Starscream, and Constructions at the Frederick Rt 85/Guilford Walmart.

15. RavX

RavX Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I haven't picked any of these up because I have Takara reissues from years ago, but that's a shame if it's the case. Have the minibots been sighted in store yet or just the "big 3"?

16. Drake915

Drake915 Autobot Scout

Ebay:
    So far, I've only seen the main 3, but I'm checking for SKU's for the minibots. I'll make sure to let everyone know if I can get one. Right now, it looks like we're just finally catching up with those G1 reissues and the other stuff we've been seeing, with a few new BB movie items added in.

• Like Like x 1
  17. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    8 devastators at Arbutus Walmart. Also a ton of what looks like wave 3 PotP deluxe wave. Also a fresh case of wave 2 legends from PotP.

18. Drake915

Drake915 Autobot Scout

Ebay:
    Big find of the day was SS voyager Ironhide at White Marsh target. He's still there if anyone is looking for him. They also had the deluxe wave 2 cyberverse. I saw Megatron and Acid Storm there. The kid got the Megatron and it's not a bad Megs for kids to play around with. Only a couple legion size BB movie figures, but they also had the VW BB legion figure. Nothing else really special there. Standard Cyberverse stuff and Potp wave 2 deluxes, with Cindosaur and Outback.

The Perry Hall Walmart has the complete wave 3 Potp deluxes, if anyone still needs them. Not much else other than those 3 step-ish BB movie figures.

Canton Target has the Cyberverse Ultra Shockwave and Shadow Striker(?) figures, but not much else new. Still an Elita-1 if anyone needs it.

19. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Columbia Target has one Inferno. If anyone cares there are also 4 SW black Mullochs.

20. Kaosu Reido

Kaosu Reido Well-Known Member

Any signs of Wreck-Gar at a local Walgreens yet?