Cyberverse: Which Works?....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Goldlock, May 25, 2011.

1. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    Which main line figures do you think scale well with the new Cyberverse assortment?

It seems like certain figures work better than others, but what does everyone use/may use alongside the new legion & commanders?

To start off, i'd say PCC Bombshock, HFTD Breacher (and maybe Hailstorm) work well alongside Ironhide.

And PCC Mudslinger & his drones work well with any of the current legions...

2. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    I haven't gotten any Cyberverse toys yet, but the two that come to mind right away for me are deluxe Demolisher and voyager Stratosphere. I think they'd be pretty close...

3. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

Optimus and Setinel look very good in Cyberverse

4. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How bout Deluxe Screamer and Brawl? Really it depends on whether you prefer Commander scale or Legion scale.

PCC drones are all in scale with car Legions more or less, which is nice. There are Scout pickup trucks like Scattorshot that would match Commander Ironhide. And then of course it's not really in scale but Legends Devastator fits the theme of the Cyberverse very well...

5. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    -Anything deluxe is almost too big.
    -PCC Heavytread would be considered a really big tank compared to Cyberverse, but it kind of works well as Brawl. Also, the PCC Constructicons and Combaticons fit nicely.
    -I use Stratosphere with them, even though he'd need to be a bit bigger to be in scale.
    -Breacher is too big. A Stryker (the military vehicle) is bulky, but not larger than a Peterbuilt. Actually, most scouts would be out of scale.
    -The Legends Devastator is horribly small, but kind of works combined instead of individually.

6. Apoclatron5675

Apoclatron5675 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ROTF Devy in bot mode kinda works with the skids and mudflap