Heavy/Scratch: Cyberverse warrior class OC: Thunderstar

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Heriatan, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Heriatan

Heriatan Well-Known Member

After my first and anticipated custom of an original character for the Cyberverse series / line, which you can see here: Minor/Repaint: - Cyberverse Roadbreak (and the other that you see today too), I have followed with the idea of filling myself with original characters that share the universe with this new interpretation of the Transformers universe.

The base of this decepticon is Optimus Power surge Rid warrior class -I know, it seems that all my Cyberverse custom will come out of Rid-, with the head of Starscream Generations with some small modifications, in addition to a replacement of the piece that makes base of the neck to give a more stylized result.
    I removed the pieces that were originally in the forearms and attached them to those that go on the shoulders, trying to keep the transformation intact; I put new joints on the shoulders for a more dynamic movement, and made changes in the legs: I cut the foot area, put an ankle joint and removed the wheels, to put them on the outer sides of the legs. The transformation is similar to the original, except that the legs are articulated towards the back to form a compact truck. I know, the alt mode looks rare, but i like it hahaha.
    The colors are intense red, electric blue, marron sequoia and details or lines with metalized blue and red.

Bio: Thunderstar is a arms and energon dealer in Cybertron, who gets all kinds of weapons to sell to the decepticons, although he does not lose the opportunity to offer his services to the autobots if he can obtain credits and stay safe.

Full gallery here: Mil robots: Custom: Cyberverse Thunderstar

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Hotconvoy

Hotconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not bad man, nice clean paint work too(I suck at paint:p ), but I'd really like to see what you did, so can we please get a backside of robot mode pic?

• Like Like x 1
  3. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Love that bot mode! Those shoulders really make him look imposing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Heriatan

Heriatan Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. Thunderstar rear look, sorry, i believe i did on original post.

Thank you :D 

Attached Files: