Cyberverse Shockwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutoCon2076, Jul 31, 2011.

1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

I found Shockwave at Target earlier today and decided I'd throw up some random pictures. I've yet to see any youtube reviews or anything. For those of you curious about the figure, here it is:

Neutro-fusion tank mode (combined with base):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's alright. Not great, but not bad either. I'm not a fan of how the treads aren't flush with the ground. I could be doing something wrong, then again I could be doing it right, too.

Shockwave:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As a robot, this guy is hella fun. Although the cannon doesnt always stay where you want it, he does have some damn good poseability. Ball-joints are present for his knees, thighs, shoulders, and elbows. He has bicep swivels and his head can turn left and right. His ribcage can split open or be pushed closed as well.

Ground Weapon Mode:

[​IMG]

It is what it is. I see a purple robot standing behind a purple robo-gun horse. I don't think I like what he's doing back there. Kinda lame for a mode, but whatever.

Battle Base Mode:

[​IMG]

I like it. You can have a gunner up top and a vehicle (or shorter robot) stand on the portion below. It's pretty alright.

~Z

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's a review thread here. This'll probably get merged in there at some point.

That said, he does look like a nifty little guy. Will most likely pick him up should I see him in stores.

3. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Awesome. In that case, this thread can get @nuked! I didn't know someone took (better) pics of the toy. Good stuffs. So uh yeah, mods can go ahead and delete this here thread. Yar.

~Z

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    No need to delete those neat pics, they can just merge this with the one in the feedback forum.