Cyberverse Ratchet + Lunar Crawler

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by xterry, Aug 7, 2011.

1. xterry

xterry Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

well...I dont know that much about English...kidding. but at least my Eng not well. but the Ratchet set are way bette then I think.
    By Ratchet alone, get a good Car-mode, and you can sell almost everything from the D-class. and White!yeah, that is what the ratchet suppose be. and also, by the robot mode...well...not that much words for a legend class.

and the Lunar car, are a funny part, even the Base are kind of funny....but I love the armor mode to make a car getting bigger...anyway...
    for full review, check out my Blog and google it as Eng....yeah...

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Great review as always, and I'm actually starting to appreciate these things more now. Like if nothing else, they're looking to make their small size worth it for play value, and we often forget how cool/important these things can be now that we've grown out of "playing" with our toys (at least as much as we're willing to admit).

For example, my Optimus Prime trailer was like a 2nd home for the longest time, and that's something I'll never forget.

3. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    Thanks for the pics !

That little mold looks good and the vehicle 'encapsulation' reminds me of Micromachines upgrades.

Personally, if I had this set, I'd paint the gold parts metallic and the blue parts red.

4. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Peace through Tyranny!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks.awesome. the mode where the treads are folded flat looks worthless, but the rover and vehicle modes are kick ass. Can't wait til these get here.

5. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Avatar by Pinpoint

The mode where you put ratchet in vehicle mode looks like those things from the acceleracers movies.

6. CyrDraconis

CyrDraconis Well-Known Member

Very nice! I shall dub him Countdown on my shelves, but this is a must-have. Space Dragster mode is just too funny to pass up.

7. TimToyGeek

TimToyGeek Well-Known Member

I got this guy today at Target - lots of play value here. Everything's properly lunar-looking and Ratchet is nice though has limited articulation.

I find it odd that the two little side panels can join up to one another, yet there is no mode in the instructions that makes use of that. In 'space dragster' or attack mode, I simply switch the two panels so that they fold in rather than out - they join together and hold Ratchet in place all the better.

While the 'repair bay' mode is not all that impressive - though I do like the textured fold-out ramp on the bottom panel - you can create a VTOL transport mode easily enough by folding the treads sideways. Again, this makes use of the whole 'sideways wheels are VTOL engines' idea. But if you use the gold nose-piece as a starting point, and join the little winglets together, it's not bad. The claw piece arm folds underneath, the claw itself can rotate around so that it can fold down and grab.

That's the beauty of having no set alt-mode I suppose - lots of freedom to find different play options.

Tim
    "toy geek"

8. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How big is that hole on the back of Ratchet's vehicle mode? 3mm, 5mm or some non standard size?

9. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    DAT GOLD. I hope they use that shade of gold on the characters that actually NEED it, like the rims on Prime Knock Out. The gold Hasbro uses is usually sort of brown and boring, but it looks really nice here. The rover/crawler/thingy? Not so much.

10. Snake_eyes1975

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I picked this one up the other day with shockwave set.

this is by far my most favorite cyberverse set now. His lunar crawler is just so damn cool, and you can make alot of cool things with it. Add to that the springy claws, mini rover that turns into a weapon, and the space dragster....

its awesome. I had no Idea the legends ratchet was that good, let alone the lunar crawler that was designed specificaly for him, and incorporates with him so well. In crawler mode you can even fold the rear back and give ratchet a seat to drink martinis while he's lunar crawlin...

Although the ONLY problem seems to be that the front "almighty ramp" will not fold all the way down to allow a vehicle to drive up, its just a bad design, that needs 5 min with the exacto and its set..

HIGHLY recommended to cyberverse fans...dont miss this one.

as another poster stated...
    DAT GOLD.....

Its awesome.....

11. World Prime

World Prime Za Warudo!

Ebay:
    These are my thoughts exactly. When I saw that mode I thought "dammit, that's the best they could do?!" but then I saw the other mode and now I kinda want it!

12. Snake_eyes1975

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Actually, now that I got it, You can move the treads around a bit, and it give a similar feel to G1 Prime trailer lay out, but Like I said, the only problem, is the front "Almighty ramp" can not move all the way to the flat plane it sits on. It just wont allow that. Its like the vehicle would need to drive up 10 feet (scale wise..) to get on the Almighty ramp. But its appears easily fixable. I will try it tonight n try to post pics.

Love this set...When it goes into "Lunar Dragster" mode...yea..the sides actually clamp into (kinda ok) Ratchet. One of the things I LOVED when I seen that. The two sides that act as legs in Platform mode, end up fitting into the top roof cargo spot on ratchets roof.

I love the dragster mode. I really dont see it as a dragster, but its still fun to say. It looks very plausable to me as a vehicle to traverse long distances on a soft surface, with such big wheels and treads, It would Have a large footprint and not get stuck easily, where ratchet would.

This one, just seems SO well thought out. Mabye Im just swingin from its nuts, but I see it as possibly the best cyberverse plus

13. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    I FINALLY found this guy in a store again the other day. He is totally AWESOME! Just love him for all the reasons mentioned...

Those parts are made to attach it to other Cyberverse playsets, they all have those connectors. But that's a good idea to switch them around like that...

5mm

Are you just trying to clip the clamps right inside of the box on top of Ratchet? Try pushing the clamps all the way until they touch each other and clip them between the lights on top of Ratchet. I found that they all fit really nicely like that...