Cyberverse Optimus Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Pencoin, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Pencoin

Pencoin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My little brother has Cyberverse Prime Optimus Prime but he's been bugging me if they're making a trailer for him. I'm sure Hasbro ain't so I'm wondering:

1. Can DOTM Cyberverse Optimus Trailer fit on the Prime figure? If yes pictures would be very helpful.

2. Any third parties said they'll do a trailer for Cyberverse Prime Optimus Prime?

Thanks for reading.

Edit: Does show that kids do want trailers I guess, at least as my brother has played with botshots trailer and seen the Prime show.

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Darn, I have both figures but I'm ashamed to say that I have er, misplaced both of them. I think the DOTM Cyberverse trailer can fit on the TFP Cyberverse Prime figure...I think.

3. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Peace through Tyranny!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would not see how without mods. The DOTM clips on via a 3mm clip, and the TFPCV prime has a hole, like for a standard trailer.

4. Pencoin

Pencoin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm aware of this, I have both just not the trailer itself. I was wondering if the clip could still rest in the whole. I'd try the jetwing but the clip on it has snapped (Which seems to happen to many of these dumb clip accessories :(  )

5. TwilightNero

TwilightNero Maximal

Ebay:
    if you take a piece of paper and wedge it between the clips then place that in primes trailer connector, it can connect and does look decent.