Cyberverse Cybertronian Warriors

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by payres, Aug 5, 2011.

1. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's an error on three of the DOTM Cyberverse Entries for the TRU Cybertronian Warriors set:

Bumblebee Action Set
    Crankcase
    Barricade

They all fail to mention the fourth toy in the set: Ironhide

This eBay auction shows him in the package (behind Bumblebee) and on the box - take the images from it and add them to all four entries?

2. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thank you for the heads up. Ironhide added as a part of the set. Bio on the back of the box is also added to each figure :) 

3. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

Not sure if this is the exact place to put this, if not hollar at me and I will repost it later

Bumblebee Mobile Battle Bunker (Cybertronian Warriors) - Transformers 3 Cyberverse - TFW2005

Was thinking of a way to improve the resource section when you have multi packs give section or a corner of the page with links to all the other figures contained there in! would vastly streamline the resource experience :thumb 

4. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I know the subject of multi packs or vs sets came up once, but for the life of me I can't remember the detail :redface2:  Will get back to you.