Cyberverse a group review.

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Thewatcher88, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Soundwaver

Soundwaver Banned

The show is getting better and the 10-12 marks aren't so bad after all. Although I still prefer the 22 mintues.

• Like Like x 1
  2. misfire19d

misfire19d Uniquely-minded Transformers fan.

I was ...

actually rooting for Windblade when she fought the seekers in the Himalayas

The show is pretty good.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    I just came here, because I saw the news on another new episode. I totally forgot this show existed. I was interested to see what's up in here, but it seems not many people watch Cyberverse.

It's really a shame how apathetic I feel towards this. I mean it's Transformers, I should feel the need to see it, but I just don't.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah the show is honestly kind of bland. I think I'm dropping it after Season 1 too. It's more of a checklist of references to old stuff than an actualy good story. And jesus that voice acting.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cavadus

Cavadus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wow, this show is surprisingly good and gets into some real lore and world building. I saw someone else advertise as IDW-lite in another thread and that piqued my interested. Ran through the entire series last night and was very pleasantly surprised. Wish we got more episodes since they're so short but Cyberverse is leagues better than RiD was (which I disliked quite a bit).

• Like Like x 3
  6. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Hm when does the show get good? I stopped halfway through episode 4. Any episode after that, that you can recommend? I might give it a third try.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cavadus

Cavadus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Megatron is My Hero is the one where I really started paying attention.

• Like Like x 2
  8. maurice

maurice Well-Known Member

I was rooting for the Seekers

• Like Like x 4
  9. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    I'm really getting to enjoy this series more than I expected. Glad the Decepticons are finally getting some character. At first they seemed bland and generic (and sadly, Starscream still strikes me that way, but I'm enjoying Slipstream, Thundercracker, and to some extent Shockwave). I'll be interested in where it goes from here.

Also I ask just one thing: pleeease have Thundercracker see a dog and pet it. :D 

• Like Like x 2
  10. Red Arrow

Red Arrow Member

YouTube:
    I thought chapter 1 was pretty good and I think the series has got a lot of potential. Sometimes it felt a little bit rushed, but I am simply not that used to 11 minute action cartoons. I hope they do something new and creative with season 2, just the typical autobots vs deceptions plot would be a bit disappointing.

I thought Bumblebee and Windblade were pretty cute together and I can't wait to learn more about Drift. I wonder if Bumblebee's voice box will get repaired in chapter 2.

Some of the English voices sound a bit weird, though. Animated and Prime had really good English voice-actors, but the Dutch dub wasn't that good. (In Animated, the Dutch voices always went UP at the end of a sentence, like excited Australians or something) This time, I consider the Dutch dub to be a bit better than the original. I love how Bumblebee got voiced by a Dutchman and Windblade by a Belgian. His radio talking was also made less annoying.

The French dub is also fine. (completely voiced by Belgians)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Venixion

Venixion Member of the notorious Pew-Pew Posse

News Credits:

Maccadam's was a decent episode.

• Like Like x 1
  12. AutobotStrider

AutobotStrider Well-Known Member

Watched a couple of episodes. Absolutely terrible. Whoever is doing Prime is absolutely stealing a living.