Cybertronium

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, May 21, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

We saw what happened in that episode, The Dinobots basically abandoned The Autobots when they were low on energy due to lack of Cybertronium. But my question is, since The Dinobots were built on Earth they didn't have any Cybertronium in them, what about The Combacticons? did they have any in them, seeing how Starscream had to go to Cybertron to get the personality from The Renegade Decepticons in a detenstion center. IMO I would like to think they do cause they already had structures, but removed from Shockwave in direct orders from Megatron.

What do you guys think?

2. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Why does it matter? And no, they don't. Their bodyframes were built on Earth.

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    It could be that the Cybertronium deficiency had to do with the construction of their minds and personality components, which were constructed with what was available on earth and in the ruined Ark, whereas the Combaticons' were complete, and presumably well-maintained in prison on Cybertron.

4. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

Sounds as if someone took the actual metal of Cybertanium and renamed it Cybertronium.

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Well, the cartoon has Newtronium...