Cybertronium

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

We all know what happened in that episode as The Dinobots being created on earth not having any. But my question is The Stunticons and The Combaticons do they have Cybertronium in them? Even if they had to bring The Stunticons to Cybertron for personalities and The Combaticons had to be fixed with Renegade Decepticon components?

Thanks

2. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd say the Stunticons and The Combaticons have it in them. However, it was 1985 before they traveled to Earth (build on Cybertron) so they had 4 million years before their Cybertronium ran out.

As for the Combaticons, I don't think they have it in them since they were build on Earth in 1985. Just their minds were from Cybertron.

Did they ever say what Cybertronium actually did. Dinobots worked just fine without it so maybe they figured out how to make a subsititute for whatever uses Cybertronium that is just as effective.

3. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Then if that's the case how come they didnt bring The Dinobots on Cybertron for personalities? I mean they went throught all that trouble building them mind aswell bring them to Cybertron

4. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

D-UNIT you might know no?

5. thespaniard

thespaniard Well-Known Member

isnt it cybertonium not cybertronium

6. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

I would say they dont.

Their bodies were built on Earth, out of Earth materials.

7. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

The Autobots didnt have the ability to make a trip to cybertron at the time.

8. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Skyfire could of gaven them a lift or maybe tricked the Cons with the Space Bridge. Just saying

9. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Yeah but Vector Sigma gave them personalities just like the rest of The Transformers. You think Alpha-Trion has any Cybertonium in him?

10. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I don't think vector sigma gave the dinobots their personalities in the cartoon.

11. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Personalities =/ Cybertonium. Near as I can tell from that episode, Cybertonium is a compound that controls / enables the smooth function of certain Transformer abilities. Most likely it is what Transforming Cogs are made of, given that when Metroplex had his stolen in a season 3 episode (sorry, forgot the title off the top of my head) he couldn't transform properly same as Jazz in Desertion. It's probably all part of the same system. Odds are the Dinobots worked around it, maybe with a simpler facimilie of the same system.

Ultimately though it's never clearly specified what it is, and it only gets brought up on one other occasion, in the Headmasters cartoon where a stronger variant is perfected. Even then, that's all it was. Just a plot enabler to make the Decepticons spring into action, it's never mentioned outside of the initial scene setting for the story.

I'm assuming he refers to the Stunticons.

12. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Yeah the Stunticons were brought to Vector Sigma to give them life and personalities, Megs explains to Rumble that Vector Sigma is the mega computer that gave all transformers life so i am assuming since Megatron was brought to Vector Sigma he has Cybertonium so I also assume The Stunticons have it also

13. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Skyfire wasnt around when the first 3 Dinobots were created.And Cybertron was too far away.

And tricking the cons cant be that easy, it also wouldnt make sence for them to decide on a plan that depends on needing to trick the cons.to

and what your point?

Cybertonium was a "dirt like" mineral that was a component of their bodies, not rheir part of their personality programs.

seems logical to think yes.

14. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    Technically he was... but just hanging around in some ice.

And that is due to having different writers doing episodes, without necessarily having them follow any sort of story diagram (or it seems). Since sometimes the Decepticons can be tricked quite well, but other times when the Autobots come up with really good ideas, Megatron isn't fooled... Probably the best case of a good trick that backfired was the holographic rocket base.

15. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Then "Technically" he was around to be giving anyone a ride:cool: 

true enough

16. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

So Skyfire was replaced by SkyLynx in season 3 right or is just a different Autobot with the same duties?

17. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

What same duties?

Skyfire was used to take troops around Earth.He only traveled to Cybertron when it was in Earths atmosphere.

Skylynx was used to take troops trew-out sapace.

Seems like 2 different jobs.

18. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Yeah but my intended question was, was Skyfire replaced by SkyLynx?

19. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

No, you asked is one replaced the other because they pretty much had the same job.

But forget that now.

Dude, the entire cast was replaced.Who replaced who is a matter of perspective.

You can say that Kup replaced Ironhide because they were both old,or hat Ultra Magnus replaced both Jazz and Prowl as 2nd in command, Wheele replaced Bumblebee.

Its all a matter of perspective.

20. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Its possible the Autobots had a supply on the Ark with them for the Dinobots, or were able to scavenge some from parts of the Ark or spare parts for the other Autobots. Seems tenuous though, given they didn't seem to have a whole lot of spare parts to begin with.