Minor/Repaint: Cybertronian Beast Wars

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Lucs, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    After getting the 2006 Botcon set I found myself a bit unsatisfied with what I thought were going to be really awesome figures (plus I needed a bit of cash so I sold a few off)

Here's my mostly quick and easy versions

Rhinox - TFTM Walmart exclusive Grindcore with some gold paint to make him more Rhinoxy

Laserbeak and Buzzsaw - Energon Divebombs both dyed black but they turned out a bit brown in some places but I can dig that. With some gold, silver and red for accents. I love this mold!

Terrorsoar (misspelled on purpose:D ) - PCC Darkscream with some silver on his forearms and face. One of the things I hate about the PCC guys is that they have IMO weird multi colored faces

Lastly I figured that Dinobot (not customized, just thrown for the pic) might have had these colors before he went maximal and for the other version I use the Hoist beige mold

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  2. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

how do ya figure dinobot was purple as a Predacon, when he was brown as a Predacon as well?

3. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Just not a big deal to me. The head is pretty much unmistakable for Dinobot but like I said I do have the original colored version that is beige and brown so I can easily swap them out. I'll figure it out by the time I get some repro predicon and maximal stickers. Thanks for your lovely input on the only figure I didn't even repaint and only threw him in as a side note :thumb 

4. rattimus prime

i didnt know that he wasnt repainted you didnt make that clear so no need to get snide. Terrorsoar would look better as Terradive IMHO

5. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    It's all good.

Do you mean I should have made him out of the new Terradive figure? Or as I read it, that the figure I used should have been painted as Terradive from bw and not as Terrorsaur?

6. rattimus prime

out of Terradive