Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Showster, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Showster

Showster Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know where to get some decent / biggish pictures of cybetron? I have a few books and guides but there aren't too many decent images in them tbh. I'd prefer G1 look if possible, I'm trying to create it for a game :) 

I have some dvd's I can grab snaps from but they aren't really high res enough. Does anyone know if G1 is available in HD or Bluray, I know the movie is :p 

Many thanks for your time and help

Greg

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I get accused of being a jerk here sometimes for my frequent use of the :google  avatar, but far too many fans don't ever bother to use Google to find things for themselves.

So, have you done a thorough Google Image search yet?

3. Showster

Showster Well-Known Member

Sure many images on google are just too small tho or are just of the actual planet and not detailed shots of the buildings. Got a few images from bruticus, omega and rebirth eps but there small :p 

4. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

Get a copy of TRANSFORMERS:The Ark from IDW Publishing. It has a bunch of the detailed lineart of Cybertron.

5. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Well, at least you started with Google. I get sick of lazy fans and noobz who want someone else to do the searching for them.

G1 is not available in HD or Blu-Ray.

The IDW and Dreamwave comics involving Cybertron (esp. the updated TFTM comic adaptation) might be a good resource for you (they'd definitely be more high-res than screencaps), and even the G1 Marvel comics (esp. the story arc involving Blaster's first appearance and the last 20 or so issues had a lot of story involving Cybertron) although the dot color print style will make them look low-res.

6. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  7. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    man i just got sucked into about an hour of reading that link you posted. and he way it looks i got hours and hours of reading all that and the links and stuff. alot of interesting things i did'nt know.

8. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't know if this will help, but I always thought this was a good one
    [​IMG]