Cybertron would be a scary place

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jorod74, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

2. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    i agree... :) 

3. SpencimusPrime

SpencimusPrime _

News Credits:
    It would be horrific. You're trying to stay alive when the Decepts (Who at this point had the advantage of flying) are hunting you down. It would be like the future scene from the original Terminator. Neither side really organized, taking refuge in whatever serves as a temp. base, You and your buds trying to take Decepticon avoiding routes and even then, you get shot. And then it escalates to full blown organized war. Damn.

4. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

It would be. I'd be afraid of traveling alone. Round a street corner, and get jumped by a jet full of decepticons. Definately a place where you would have to travel with partners.

5. Kiarou

Kiarou Member

If we're talking about pre-G1/G1, I'd like to be a decepticon--then it wouldn't be so bad. But living on Cybertron as an Autobot, much less, and Autobot that isn't particularly skilled in combat, I'd be scared to death--I'd probably scan a lamp post and just hide as one for the rest of my life. xD

But if we're talking about Cybertron during the BW era, that wouldn't be too bad. It seemed like a pretty awesome place...if you were a Maximal. If you were a Predacon then you were probably outcasted and discriminated against.

So yeah, I guess it depends on your faction and the time period, but either way--it wouldn't be all that great... :[

6. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Funny. You're assuming we'd all be Autobots.

Interesting...

- Coeloptera

7. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    Constant war, starvation, seeing your buddies turn into raw materials to make more enemies and weapons to be used against you, the chance of death around each and every corner, AND it's lasting for millions of years. I can only think of one place I'd rather NOT be, and that's Silent Hill.

8. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Not any more scary than many places on Earth

9. Tacitron

Tacitron An exceptional nut snack TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I've heard that in El Salvador there is constant gang warfare. It is next to impossible to bring aid to economically depressed areas because local warlords will confiscate whatever you try to give to the villagers.

We had a visiting priest at my church once who came from Africa, where guerrillas would routinely cut the hands off of rival gang members. He was spared this only because he was a priest, but he was captured and held prisoner multiple times over a three year span.

Hell, I've been to spots in Houston or Chicago that looked like war zones.

Maybe our entire planet isn't currently at war all at once, but take a look at places where resources are scarce but weapons are plentiful and you can get a pretty good approximation of hell right here on Earth.