cybertron wingsaber

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by talkin jibberish, May 28, 2007.

1. talkin jibberish

talkin jibberish Well-Known Member

my 4 year old son loves his cybertron prime but hes desperate for wingsaber or leobreaker but they are impossible to get hold of over here, anyone now here i can get one withouout having to pay nearly $150 for the prime wingsaber twinpack?

2. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Your in the UK right? Check Argos Extra's, Cybertron Ultras are down to £12.50-ish, its worth a look.

Otherwise, try the Junkion-Exchange or Ebay.com (importing is much cheaper)

EDIT: Also, he is instock at Neonmartians site, they are very reliable, very quick, and your stuff comes with free japanese gummi-candy.
    Linky: http://neonmartian.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=18&P_ID=423&strPageHistory=cat&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=134

EDIT 2: Also, Leobreakers are still around over here, I've seen them in TRU every so often. Wing Sabers definately gonna be easier to get though.

3. talkin jibberish

talkin jibberish Well-Known Member

cheers, itried argos about a week ago but they are out of stock but they have the movie toys on next week buy 1 get 1 half price!
    tescos also did have them for £12.50 but i was too late there too!!!!!!! damn having to wait for payday!!!

4. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  5. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits: