Cybertron Voyager Starsceam Q's

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, May 1, 2008.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. As I'm currently planning on using the future repaint of the Cybertron Voyager Starsceam mold for a kitbash (thread about that here), I've got a couple questions about the mold, and a picture request or two.

1. The piece that forms the very tip of the nosecone in jet-mode, does that also form his heel in bot-mode, or is that a speperate piece?
    2. About how long and how wide are his fore-arms?
    3. About how tall is he in bot-mode? (to the top of his head).
    4. Could someone take a picture of him in bot-mode, with an energon star laying on his chest? I'm curious about how big one is compared to him.
    5. Could someone take a picture of his arm next to a Classics Starscream rocket launcher?
    6. Could someone take a picture of his alt-mode, but with the two tail fin pieces removed? (that is if it's possible to just pop them off and back on).

Well, that's it for now, but I might have a couple more questions, and possibly a couple more pic requests. Thanks a lot in advance for any help with this, as it is a lot to answer/help out with.

2. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

1. No, you pull apart the legs and feet, flip out the heels from underneath, and then flip the nosecone pieces into the recess where the heels just were.

2. His forearms are 1 1/4 in. long and 3/4 in. wide.

3. He's about 7 inches tall to the top of his head and 7 1/2 to the tops of his shoulderpads.

Hope this helps. I don't have a camera available to use right now, sorry. Though regarding the tailfins, they pop off easily from a simple mushroom peg.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. That definetly helps. I've got some mod ideas, but I wasn't sure about a couple details of the mold. The answers to my questions will help me figure out if a couple of my ideas will work or not.

4. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can take those pictures this weekend if I have time. If I forget and no-one else does it then shoot me a PM.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. Yeah, I can wait another couple of days, lol. It's not like I need the pictures right away or anything.

6. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

No prob, glad I could be of help. I glanced at the digibash, and it looks pretty cool. Good luck!

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. Hopefully the mods I have planned for the wings will work out once I go to start them (wich will be a good loong time from now, lol). On the topic of my kitbashes, I've almost got two that I've been working on for a while now done. All I really have to do is go out, get a new can of dullcoat, spray some of their parts with that, and finishe up a couple mods on the one, then put them back together, and they'll be done and ready for pictures.

8. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    I'll try and take some pics after I get back from seeing Iron Man tonight.

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. I'm hoping to go see it sometime soon, as I've been looking forward to it since I first heard about it, which was at least two years ago, lol. I'm not a big fan of Iron Man, it's just a cool idea for a movie, and from what I've seen from trailers, it's looking like a very promising movie as well.

10. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Best movie ever.

11. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
  12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :thumbs2: . Those definetly help. I feel confident about almost all of the mods I have planned, though I'm still a bit wary about my wing mods, lol. The jet-mode pic is also giving me some more mod ideas, so I'll definetley be doing an alt-mode digibash in the near future.