Customs: Cybertron Voyager Seeker mold

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by javaco, May 2, 2011.

1. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    hey! i just got the Universe 2.0 Dirge figure. he is a repaint of the Cybertron Voyager Starscream

i want to mod/repaint him buut i need a cool character. a good fitting one.
    im into the classics line so thats where im going with this one. decepticon or autobot, dont matter.

i definitely plan on changing up the arms. but if there are any other mods let me know

thanks!

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Do a miniature version of Kingbotz's Tetrajet customs. They were awesome and i'd love to see one done up in voyager size.

If not, then use the mold for what it's probably most useful for: Strip off all the wings, tailfins, etc. and you get a pretty generic body with an easily hide-able cockpit. Then reshell it into any vehicle you want. Voyager Impactor? Voyager Brawl?

Or go nuts and make a Voyager size Metroplex. I dare ya.

3. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

jhiaxus

4. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    I have the Dirge mold and the original TRU Starscream version that I'm planning to do Dai Atlas and Star Saber from, respectively. Not sure if you'd want to try either of those.

Someone on the forums recently posted a Dai Atlas from Dirge and it looked very close to the way he looked in the Drift mini-series.

Here's a link to it: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/349721-dai-atlas-rebirth.html

5. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    yeah i saw that. and im really kinda leaning toward that one.
    im wishing i could do more of a decepticon. but dai atlas would look cool sense im making a classics turmoil from the drift series as well