Cybertron Vector Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LadyStarscream, Nov 27, 2006.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

Is there any difference in the Vector Prime that was sold by itself and one in the TRU exclusive two pack with Starscream? I usually don't open my gift packs, so I've been looking for another Starscream loose, and since I never did pick up Vector Prime I still need him as well, he is actually one of the few that I need to complete my Cybertron collection. If he is the same, I'll just pick up another gift pack and open it, otherwise I'll have to buy a Vector Prime and still hope to find a loose SS somewhere down the line.

2. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Nope, no differences.

3. LadyStarscream

Really? That's great to know, I wasnt sure if he had a different key, some different paint or if there was a size difference. So he's just a repack then?

4. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Yeah, a lot of us were hoping that he would be like the Galaxy Force version considering most of us already bought the first run of Vector Prime and now had to buy another one to get Starscream.

5. LadyStarscream

Yeah, I'm with you there, I usually hope for a different figure or at east a repaint in gift packs, but I guess in this one instance it will be a slight advantage since I need the Vector Prime and I want another Starscream, but then again, when do I NOT want another Starscream. :lol 

6. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

I got the TRU VP/SS set as a gift from work, and I bought a regular VP a month or so ago to open and play with...still can't bring myself to open him.

7. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I didnt buy the first run of VP, so the giftset was a great buy for me :D