Minor/Repaint: Cybertron Ultra Magnus

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by autobotx23, Mar 19, 2007.

1. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Kickass! I particularly like the double guns, nice touch.

2. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    The Vehicle mode looks amazing, but I'm not feeling that botmode..... YET.

3. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    The Vehicle mode looks amazing, but I'm not feeling that botmode..... YET.

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I think I made to many color choices for the Bot mode. Still, I am gonna love having him. The good think is that I am getting good experience at it, this being my second project. The alt mode will look cooler that the bot mode, I think. I am going to print up a box and put a bio on it. Here is the Bio:

Ultra Magnus has always been the Colonel to Optimus Prime’s Commanding General. As much as Prime needed Magnus’ power and leadership during the search for the Omega lock and the Cyber Planet Keys, there was another mission of the highest priority. Vector Sigma, the super computer in the heart of Cybertron housing several millennia of data, needed to be protected.

Magnus was tasked with the defense of Sigma, but not before Jetfire provided a new earth vehicle for him to scan. Originally he copies Prime’s fire truck, but with the aid of Red Alert, modifications are made for more firepower. Ultra Magnus knows that he will be the last line of defense should any Decepticons make it this far. He will ensure that they will make it no further.

Opinions??

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I think I made to many color choices for the Bot mode. Still, I am gonna love having him. The good think is that I am getting good experience at it, this being my second project. The alt mode will look cooler that the bot mode, I think. I am going to print up a box and put a bio on it. Here is the Bio:

Ultra Magnus has always been the Colonel to Optimus Prime’s Commanding General. As much as Prime needed Magnus’ power and leadership during the search for the Omega lock and the Cyber Planet Keys, there was another mission of the highest priority. Vector Sigma, the super computer in the heart of Cybertron housing several millennia of data, needed to be protected.

Magnus was tasked with the defense of Sigma, but not before Jetfire provided a new earth vehicle for him to scan. Originally he copies Prime’s fire truck, but with the aid of Red Alert, modifications are made for more firepower. Ultra Magnus knows that he will be the last line of defense should any Decepticons make it this far. He will ensure that they will make it no further.

Opinions??

6. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Hmm yea, i think there is too many shades of blue on the bot form now. I still think its really kool though dude! As far as the bio goes, its really good and like maybe you should take the part that hes always copied Optimus since afterall , no offense but the biggest difference really is the two guns instead of the cannon and guns. Yep!

7. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Hmm yea, i think there is too many shades of blue on the bot form now. I still think its really kool though dude! As far as the bio goes, its really good and like maybe you should take the part that hes always copied Optimus since afterall , no offense but the biggest difference really is the two guns instead of the cannon and guns. Yep!

8. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Kay, makes since. I think I want to keep the trailer that way, but I want to start over with the paint job. Can you re-strip a figure and start over? I'm thinking I need something stronger. Any pro's re-stripped after paint and clearcoat?

9. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Kay, makes since. I think I want to keep the trailer that way, but I want to start over with the paint job. Can you re-strip a figure and start over? I'm thinking I need something stronger. Any pro's re-stripped after paint and clearcoat?

10. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Stripped and repainted the torso and shoulders. Stripped off the turquoise (what was I thinking?) and going to grey and blue with red accents. Added 2 more Cyb. Jetfire cannons and a mini-con for a shield by ditiching the side/chest windows.

Whew....have pics up soon.

11. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Stripped and repainted the torso and shoulders. Stripped off the turquoise (what was I thinking?) and going to grey and blue with red accents. Added 2 more Cyb. Jetfire cannons and a mini-con for a shield by ditiching the side/chest windows.

Whew....have pics up soon.

12. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Almost done

[​IMG]

13. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Almost done

[​IMG]

14. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    NICE!!!!

15. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    NICE!!!!

16. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Looking nice, how about leaving the mouth guard down though?

17. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Looking nice, how about leaving the mouth guard down though?

18. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Other than some labels and touch ups, I call him Cybertron Defense Ultra Magnus. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Other than some labels and touch ups, I call him Cybertron Defense Ultra Magnus. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. noob

noob Well-Known Member

i think he needs more guns ... j/k :)