Minor/Repaint: Cybertron Ultra Magnus WIP and armed Cliffjumper

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jestermon, Apr 15, 2007.

1. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i186/jestermon1982/

This, is my version of what I wish they could have repainted Armorhide as, obviously the base toy would have the same mold but the colors anyways it would have saved me from having to disassemble him and spray him piece by piece.

I also shortened his rifle so he can actually hold it up on his arm, I also striped out the missile gimmick ( I was reluctant, and am thinking about giving him shoulder missiles and using 2 of the red tips).

I decided to go with the idea that the Micromasters reformatted Ultra Magnus to a much smaller version of his former self, but still larger and more powerful then themselves in the hope that he could store and utilize the Micromaster Matrix to command and protect the Microsmaster Autobots.

This Matrix is but a shard of the larger and more powerful Matrix of the Autobots, but was still too powerful for any Micromaster to contain so they used Ultra Magnus’s spark and once again gave him the chance to use the Matrix as a Weapon against all evil.

I cracked and bought Cliffjumper, I remember holding out hope that since his bio said something about his gun he would indeed have it, and that they would have replaced the Wave Crusher with a gun instead but alas they did not, this is a painted altered version of the Micromaster Railbots Combiner Pistol.

2. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

Awsome!!!!:rock 

3. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Whoa good idea making Armorhide into a Magnus. (I like to think the Ultra part is added when he's combined with his trailer) I used the Classics Magnus gun for my Cliffjumper, but you idea works too

4. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Thats a cool little bash there! I like all the detailing you gave Magnus

5. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice work.