Cybertron Snarl and Botcon WeirdWolf

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by levandowski, Feb 7, 2011.

1. levandowski

levandowski Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    On weirdwolf i noticed the cyber planet key does not stay in place where on snarl it does when pushed in. Does anyone else have this problem with the cyber key shooting back out?

2. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

honestly i have tons of cybertron toys, but i never keep the key in them long enough to care if they pop out or not, i just use the key to operate the gimmick and then it comes RIGHT back out :lol 

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The key does not lock in by default - you need to adjust the parts of his mane to "lock" it, this applies to both molds.

There is a key "holder" on one of the hips to display him with the Force Chip in.

4. levandowski

levandowski Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I guess I will display them with the key in the holder cause to lock it in the ears have to be positioned backwards. All in all this is just a lame gimmick. The key could of been used to fire a missile like 10th anniversary optimus and megs.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I don't. I like that they tried something new, even if it didn't work like it was supposed to.

And why would you want the key to do what Snarl already does without it? I liked the Cyber keys because they popped out hidden weaponry and gimmicks, not activated existing weaponry.