Cybertron Smokescreen NOT Released

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Darkprime, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tonight at my local walmarts I found a few brimstones and a bunch of deluxe unicrons on the shelf. It was my understanding that brimstone was shipping once again with smokescreen. If brimstone is ONLY shipping with smokescreen, then he must be out (but someone beat me to it). If not, then this thread needs to be locked.

No, I don't have any pics to back up this claim but over the years I have always had a good track record of first/near first sightings and never made things up.

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    Seem kind of soon. I assume that you know that it isn't old stock, since it is a local store you visit often, so is it possible that maybe it is a case of an older wave that was also put out? Is there a list of the figures in the Smokescreen wave, the only other figures I know are Megatron and Prime(Primal)? Still it has not been to long since the Unicron deluxe wave and Ransack GTS waves were released and since the yellow Scrapmetal wave just came out it is possible. I would like to wait till next month or October when I will have more money but if I see them they will be mine.

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I believe Brimstone is also shipping to WMs in their special display pallet of repackaged basics and deluxes with DVDs. At several of my local WMs, they don't have room on the floor for the display, so they're just putting them on the shelves... so I'm seeing lots of Brimstones from the pallet and lots of Unicrons from the most recent wave.

My first guess is that's what you're seeing, but I'd be delighted if Smokescreen is actually hitting!

4. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

If you saw several Brimstones, wouldn't that imply that the BWX Repaints would be out too? (Before some people ever saw the originals...)

5. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This was new stock and there weren't any dvds in any of the figures. Plus this walmart hasn't received it's pallet of new basics either.

6. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    By the way, this is the Woodbridge, VA store and yes, I visit it often (too often).

7. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm not sure. Maybe, maybe not. I don't know exactly all of the case assortments.

8. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.