Cybertron Scourge Mold

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kwickstrike, Jun 15, 2009.

?

if i get this mold which one should i get?

1. Universe Bruticus

15 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Cryo Scourge

23 vote(s)
    38.3%
  3. Orignal Cybertron Scourge

11 vote(s)
    18.3%
  4. none of em

11 vote(s)
    18.3%
  1. Cerberus

Cerberus Shockwave loyalist

News Credits:
    the original one, and on the japanese version (Flame convoy) the colors look's better

2. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

I don't remember any difference whatsoever between the colors on Flame Convoy and Scourge, only the absence of a Decepticon tampo (since he's not supposed to be 100% evil).

In any case, I'll also echo the wish to see Hun-Gurrr as a full-sized recolor and will hope that he comes to be one way or another. I thought the Legends Trypticon was also nice... but talk about scale issues!

In any case... I really don't know. They're all cool! Go with what's cheapest, which should be Cryo or Bruticus. Extra-Crispy Scourge is a desirable figure for actually appearing in the show, being a first-wave Cybertron figure that promptly disappeared from shelves, and being the only way to get a gold Jungle Planet Key.

3. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Of the three, I think Cryo looks best, but I don't own any of them. I would definitely buy it with either the Legends Hung-Grr or Trypticon schemes. So...get on it, Hasbro.

4. Cerberus

Cerberus Shockwave loyalist

News Credits:
    the colors are darker, and the gradiant of color is better too, i just check and he wear decepticon logos (two in fact, one on each hydra's head)

5. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

6. dkrolickm

dkrolickm Beast Wars Predacon

Ebay:
    (Original deco)Scourge was one of the TFs that got me back into collecting after Beast wars. I love him, he's huge, intimidating, and has an awesome roar. Thing is, he take up so much space: Shoulder to shoulder, he's about a foot wide, and about a foot tall.
    If anyone's interested, I'm selling him (Mint out of box with key, weapon, and instructions) for $20 plus exact cost shipping. ( I don't care about making a profit, I just need some more space -_-)
    PM me if interested :) 

7. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

I have the original, but if I had to pick one to buy now that I can see them all, I would say Cryo.

8. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Ebay:
    thanks guys. i bought a cryo off a fellow board member! it should be here soon. thanks for the help deciding