Cybertron reissue exclusives?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by neocon, Sep 18, 2007.

1. neocon

neocon Well-Known Member

Didn't I read somewhere about a month ago that there would be Cybertron 2-pack reissues as a store exclusive?

If true, what's the details?

2. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    I know the cybertron scouts and the classics vs prime/megatrons are being reissued under universe exclusively to dollar general. likely to fill pegs during christmas shopping which is the only time they need to order toys.

As for cybertron deluxe two packs I think target had them.

3. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    KB Toys carries the Cybertron Basics in Universe packaging. Just got a big PDQ of it tonight and set it out so it can sell out in 3 days.

4. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My local KB still has a peg full of those Universe Snow-Cats. Those all gone at yours Kickback?

That's actually the only Transformer toy besides the micromaster constructions I've seen there in...a long, long time.

I know this has nothing to do with Cybetron, but hey

5. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Are any of the KB ones discounted? Or are they KB's standard... $9 or so for a Basic? Been a while since I was in a KB.

6. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The days of sweet discounts at KB are long over as far as I can see. About 10-15 years ago you could also go in and find bad ass deals on figures but lately it's been the usual bloated prices that never seem to go down. I did find a sale on Energon figures at the last minute there though, right when Cybertron was starting to come out, about 25 or 30 percent off I think and they had a lot of em I'd missed like Galvatron. That was the last time I saw a good deal at KB, and I guess that was 2 years ago now.

7. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

KB doesn't really carry Transformers anymore. KB was the place to go back in the 80's, but now they're not even worth mentioning.