Cybertron Question.....?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Simian, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:
    The front page of the official TF live action movie site has that spherical, spiked thing which I thought was the allspark....However, Wikipedia says it is Cybertron...How could it be Cybertron it only looks meteor to asteroid sized and it isn't made of metal far as I can tell...I just figured it was the allspark...Anyone know for sure what it is actually...?

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    its the planet cybertron.

3. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

The All spark is a Borg Cubeesque thingy.
    Cybertron is well Cybertron shaped.

4. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:

Just doesn't seem like Cybertron to me..looks more like a rock with glowing cracks ...I understand it would be different as most of the movie designs are..but Cybertron I imagined an immense metallic, city covered planet, akin to Coruscant from Star Wars..

As for the cube..I had assumed it was just a vessel (Box) the allspark was housed in....well...we all know what assuming does eh'?

5. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

If you were to see Earth from that far away, you wouldn't know that it had inhabitants, you would just think that it's some green and blue planet. It helps to remember that, at least in the former G1 continuity, Cybertron is about the size of Earth's Moon. Also, the "spikes" you see on it *should * be buildings, not mountains, which makes them HUGE buildings.

6. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

Welcome to the world of the live action movie, where nothing is what it should be, and everything that isn't, is.

7. Locke

Locke Team Vanguard

News Credits:
    That might be a reason they went another direction, to distance themselves from images that are already associated with other mythos.