Cybertron Primus?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AutobotEngineer, Feb 14, 2006.

1. AutobotEngineer

AutobotEngineer Highly Dubious

I've been drooling over Cybertron Primus pictures from Toyfair. He looks amazing, and I've come up with a few questions about him.

1. I've got a BBTS preorder, with an expected arrival date of May. Everywhere I've read, his release date is in the fall, making BBTS's preorder way ahead of the mass release. How reliable is that May date?

2. What is so different about Cyertron Primus versus the GF verion. Someone, I think Aaron Archer, was going on and on about Cybertron Primus being in some way better than GF Primus, perhaps some sort of extra accesorry. I believe he said some of us would want to buy two. I can't see why, from the Toyfair pictures. Is this extra Cybertron goodness still a secret, or did I miss it?

Thanks!

2. Cyclone_X

Cyclone_X Cybertronian Warlord

1. BBTS may listing is for the Takara version

2. I may have missed it, but I didnt notice anything new or extra for Primus at Toy Fair

3. AutobotEngineer

AutobotEngineer Highly Dubious

BBTS has two listings, a Feb for Takars GF primus and May for Hasbro's Cybertron. Theres a $40 price difference as well.

4. Dirge's Ghost

Dirge's Ghost A User That Is Registered

He never said people would buy two (Cybertron) Primus. He said it would make people that already had the Galaxy Force version get this one too.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:

I've been wondering that myself. I preordered GF Primus ages ago, and so far other than the box, there doesn't seem to be anything different. I wonder if it got dropped.

6. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign None shall stand all shall fall

News Credits:
    *crosses fingers*

....noah

iDD