Cybertron Primus w/Unicron head

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MoreThanMeetsTheEye, Dec 23, 2006.

1. MoreThanMeetsTheEye

MoreThanMeetsTheEye Well-Known Member

Ok. About a week ago I bought Primus @ Wal-mart. It was $39.99, and included 4 minicons. Today I was browsing Hasbros site and saw that they had Primus w/Unicron head avalible to order for $49.99. I went ahead and ordered him because I wanted the Unicron head. My question: Is there any difference between the two toys, other than the Unicron head, and are the 4 minicons included for $39.99 a better value than the $49.99 one? Sorry about the long read.
    FYI there are still some Primus w/Unicron heads avalible as of 12:20am.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think the mini-cons are cooler than the head. If I were you, I would keep the Uni-head Primus, and return the mini-con Primus if possible. Those mini-cons are going to be sold seperately later, however the head will only be part of the bundle.

3. Corbet

Corbet Wanderer

For me I'd rather have the minicons. I never picked up the Primus with Unicron head because, well, the unicron head is kinda pointless. It doesn't transform or anything.

The only reason I'd get a unicron head one because I'd imagine it will be worth something down the road.

4. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i got Primus with the head...nothing really special about it..
    i have Primus displayed with the head in his hand.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    but you can buy the minicons seperately, so how's that a better choice? the head can only be obtained with primus.

6. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

return the minicon primus. You can get all those minicons enmass later. Wave one is already clogging shelves everywhere here.

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

That head alone has become pretty popular and rare. Half of the new minicons are kinda retarded anyway.