Cybertron Primus missing planet key

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by idlecogz, Jan 24, 2010.

1. idlecogz

idlecogz Well-Known Member

Hello

I have been going through my old TF's and found Cybertron Primus. I recall he had a huge key that fit in his back for his transform. I don't have this key anymore....

It seems like the mechanism is locked in some manner, would it be safe to use a dowel or something for the transform instead of the key? He is currently stuck in robot mode.

Thanks in advance

IC

2. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    that is the omega lock.

3. idlecogz

idlecogz Well-Known Member

Thanks AAD. Do you know if it is possible to transform him without the Omega Lock?

4. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Yes it is possible. Primus has two types of "locks". The center portion of one type needs to be pressed in order to slide it. THe chest and the first lock you use in planet mode (on the top of the planet) are the first type of lock. THe second one is a bit trickier. It is used to rotate the planet halves on his legs if I do remember correctly. These have tabs on the sides that need to be pressed in. I've used my finger to activate both types of locks; it is a little tricky since you don't have great leverage but doable. Also use a flashlight to check out the types of locks and to see which parts need to be pressed in.
    I hope this helps...

5. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    a AA battery will do the chest and back ones, and your finger can deactivate the leg locks