2D Artwork: Cybertron Nightbeat Final - (MS paint)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Infosaur, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Infosaur

Infosaur Well-Known Member

Well it's finished

[​IMG]

I've always been facinated by TF's that completely change their color when transforming. Although now I know it was cheap animating I always loved it when Air Raid went from Black F-14 to White & Red Aerialbot.

So that was my first inspiration.

The other thing is props to Simon Furman for giving a character as unique as an Autobot detective some love.

Some details/homages I'd like to point out:

Although it's supposed to be a cammo paint on the alt mode, I wanted some homages to G1 Nightbeat. So there is a blue stripe and flame motif on the front armor panel. Another cool little detail is the peghole on the wrists has been turned into spotlights as a nod to the G1 toy. This might also be usefull when searching for clues in back alleys. There are a few spots that continue to de-res with every save and refresh, they're supposed to be cammo blotches, but they look like mistakes. Most noticeable is the right shoulder where there is a "fried egg" cammo over a mostly blue panel. It's intentional. The other detail that's probbably lost is that there are 3 shades of blue. Go figure.

Comments, crits, applause?:eek: 

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    wtf?

how is he going to be cybertron's foremost flatfoot disguised as an armoured car?!

3. Infosaur

Infosaur Well-Known Member

Because he's assigned to the middle east.

Lots of things go missing there.

Terrorists, WMD's, Hostages, and yeah he's an APC, but he's more subtle then sending in Grimlock.

Heck you could argue that he's UN blue (he's not though)