Cybertron Metroplex + bonus minicons $30 + shipping USA only

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sonscreen, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

PAYMENT TERMS:
    Paypal and USPS Postal money orders are OK but I ship only when payment is received. I normally ship the day after payment is made or if trading on a agreed upon date.

SHIPPING:
    I use USPS priority service w/ delivery confirmation and for most items will start at $4.55. If my estimate is more than the actual shipping, I will send you a rebate via Paypal.
    I can only ship within the US. The extra postage to other countries would defeat the purpose of this sale.

Hi I have a Cybertron Metroplex up for grabs. He is complete with the Sparkdrinker Axe, the force chip and his minicon Drillbit I’m also going to toss in the minicons Shockwave and Tankor since they look so cool on Metroplex. Shockwave makes for a nice claw gauntlet on Metroplexes arm.

The toys are in good shape as this was mainly a display piece. The exterior box and instructions will be folded and included. I’m asking $30 + whatever shipping turns out to be to your area.

Ask questions if something is unclear. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sonscreen

:) 

3. Sonscreen

Sold.