I couldn't find my thread from last year. Perhaps it got lost in the forum change and placed under someone else's screenname? Anyway, I managed to dig up some of the last photos before I put the project on an indefinite hiatus. I've been asking myself why I even quit considering the progress I was making. I engineered new arms into the figure, arms that were perfectly in scale with the rest. I was showing my girlfriend some of my earlier attempts and she was actually impressed by the robot mode. This and some of my recent work made me consider revisiting this project altogether. Unfortunately, one of the last things I did (out of frustration) was ripping the arm mechanism I made out of the back. I can repair this with some putty or I can re-engineer it from something else. The neo-shifters weren't supporting the weight, which is what ultimately pissed me off because I spent so much time trying to get it right after a few failed attempts. I concede that the alt mode wasn't and still isn't much to look at, but with all of the extra parts and junkers I've horded the last couple of months, I'm confident I can figure something out.