Cybertron Maps (HELP!!!!)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Darkphoenix6, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Darkphoenix6

Darkphoenix6 New Member

I will be running, starting in the new year, a Transformers RPG. And to make my life easier i am looking for some maps of Cybertron, as i am not as informed as most of the Transfans on this site i need some assistance. I have been doing alot of research preparing for this but i am unable to get any idea of the landscape of cybertron. Has anyone been creative as of yet?? Or if anyone has any ideas PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    There's a map of Cybertron and it's major cities, with details in the TF: Ultimate guide book. Additionally, there are a number of web pages that have topographical views, with city and other noted areas labeled, many mapped onto the Primus toy.

3. Darkphoenix6

Darkphoenix6 New Member

"Pravus Prime- There's a map of Cybertron and it's major cities, with details in the TF: Ultimate guide book. Additionally, there are a number of web pages that have topographical views, with city and other noted areas labeled, many mapped onto the Primus toy."

Thanks for the response but unfortunatly i have been unable to aqcuire the Guide Book as of yet, but it is on my to buy list. Per your comment that they are shown on multiple web pages i have been unable to find any such pages would you happen to know the links. This would save me much time and heart ache.

4. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

here ya go. Good luck finding the other side of the planet though....i don't think it exist.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    That's an excellent map. All that is really missing is the Great Rust Sea - that can be on the other side of the map. I think there's a RAD zone on there somewhere as well, radioactive wasteland from a massive battle.

Might want to find out the spaces on the TF Monopoly board to give you some more ideas.

6. Darkphoenix6

Darkphoenix6 New Member

Thanks Alpha & Sol

I have seen that map before but was unsure of it's quality. Now thanks to the input i have recieved here i will take a closer look as it may be my best bet. Sol, i totally didn't think about the TF Monopoly. That would be a great way for me to know the big well known areas. I will look into this idea thanks.

7. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
  8. Darkphoenix6

Darkphoenix6 New Member

Thanks to all who replied. This will be a big help. I start on the 15th with character generation.

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Just for fun-

Made this for kicks, from Primus lol

[​IMG]

Here's all the Cybertron planet maps taped together
    [​IMG]

Just in case ...

10. Rurudyne

Rurudyne Well-Known Member

There was a site that I'd found very useful for its maps of Cybertron called the Koi Pond. It is temporarily down for relocation purposes. The site that is supposed to tell where its new incarnation will pop up is here: http://www.geocities.com/koilungfish/index.html