Cybertron Level included on PS3 version

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Lio Convoy75, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Lio Convoy75

Lio Convoy75 Well-Known Member

Yep, it's included in the PS3 version of the game. I tested it and got into the Cybertron battle arena.

I tried uploading a video of it to YouTube, but it didn't show up so I uploaded the raw MPEG to Megaupload. If you want to see it for yourself, head on over to http://www.megaupload.com/?d=730IP3KQ and download the video. It's around 27 Megs in size. If someone wants to try to YouTube the video, go for it, I'm havinhg probs with it today.

To get to the level, at the main menu, where you would choose a campaign, or options or bonus content, enter in the following code quickly on your D-pad:

Right, Up, Up, Down, Right, Left, Left

Your screen will flash white.

Go to Campaign, choose Autobot or Decepticon and then once you're at the level select screen after you've chosen, press right until you get to choose the Cybertron level.

[edit] Can people try this on the PS2, Wii and PC versions to see if it's included there too? I'm sure people with those gaming systems would like to know. [/edit]

2. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Thanks for the info. Hope to try it out later tonight.

3. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I've played the level on my 360.

I am glad PS3 owners get the bonus level, I just wish the bonus level was worth playing.

4. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

I believe you!
    Glad to hear about this. I must admit to being a tad jealous when I learned about the 360-exclusive level. Sure, it may not be very good, but I'd sooner have it than not.

5. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    awesome!