Cybertron Landmine

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Drax, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Well i just recently got it this week from TRU in the three pack which came with snarl and dirtboss. So as i was transforming him i realized that his arms dont match up. On the right shoulder his pin is visible while on the left shoulder its not. Now has this happened to anyone else?I think thats the reason they sell the three packs for cheaper since they have factory problems. Its just my opinion on that one though, but yea has anyone had this problem with landmine?

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I've had Cybertron landmine for over 2 years and he never had whatever your had!

3. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

well damn its just like a factory fck up then i guess and im pretty pissed about it because when in vehicle mode his arms can not transform properly well one at least!! ahh!! i hate having a defective toy >>

4. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Hmm...I've not taken mine out of the package, so I'm not sure if mine has the same problem or not. Sorry to hear that you got a bum toy, dude!

5. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    It sounds like you unfortunatly got a defective one, this is the first time I've heard of such an issue with him.

Would try and get him exchanged if you can, he's a really great toy.

6. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

yea well like the only way to get them now is the three pack and theyll end up most likely giving me store credit which i dont want. I guess ill have to deal with it , in robot form its fine just in vehicle form but whatever.. "you lose some, you win some". But yea im kinda bummed out