Customs: Cybertron landmine into a new age kup???

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by knownasx, Jan 24, 2010.

1. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

The title kinda says it all but the only issue I have is that I got the green repaint... And I'm still on the fences about I'm still very new to the game. I need some other people feedback ideas that would awesome thanks guy

2. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

No one??? Come on please :/ i need some ideas i need to know even I can paint over that green. Haha please tfw people your my only hope hahah no really tho u

3. Biotoakid

Biotoakid I've never been wrong

News Credits:
    I'm not clear on what your asking. But, cool idea.

4. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I guess if that's what you'd like Kup to look like, then who can say you're wrong to think so?

Sounds alright by me, even if it may not be ideal (I'm rather geewun or nuthin').

About painting it. I don't see why you wouldn't be able too. I'd have to look it up, but I don't remember Grindcore being all that dark. So coating the figure in Kup's color scheme shouldn't be so bad. And if anything, just give it a thin coat of primer before going over with paint.

There's plenty of tutorials for your use here. No need looking for approval, just go make what you want, then post. Making customs should be more for yourself than anything (unless you get to doing commissions).

5. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

thank u sir.... i got to do some more research... and find a nice thing primer... but thats for the feedback