Cybertron Figures for Sale - Starscream Voyager

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by trystendaycey, Oct 10, 2008.

1. trystendaycey

trystendaycey Captain CAAAAAAVEMAAANNN!

I have the following going on ebay Tommorrow AM (Saturday Oct 11) Let me know before then (or before I get a bid) if you are interested. Paypal payment will need to be recieved by 8:00 AM Central time on 10-11 ion order to keep the auctions from going live. Prices do not include shipping of $6 Priority for most most figures, 12 Priority for Galvatron if you want him in the box. All are complete with correct Keys. Loose unless noted. I've not sold on the forums before but have 100+ positive on eBay under the seller name trystendaycey. Let me know if you have any Q's. Thanks!

Cybertron Starscream Voyager Class TRU Exclusive - PM me an offer on him

Cybertron Nemesis Breaker - $45

Cybertron Soundwave (I can include the box if you want to pay the extra shipping) - $30

Cybertron Galvatron with box. (Weapons and Key have never been out of Box) - $50 - SOLD

Galaxy Force Chromia with box and all inserts (Japanese version of Cybertron Thunderblast) $25

Cybertron Primus (NO Unicron Head) $40 + $10 Priority Shipping

I will consider trade or partial trade for the following specific G1 stuff:

Cyclonus Gun
    Red Alert Junker (nothing broken, wear and fading OK)
    Sunstreaker Junker (broken spoiler OK, everything else unbroken)
    Wheeljack Junker (nothing broken except maybe the tabs that hold the spoiler pieces, Head needs to be there)
    Tracks G1 or reissue complete (willing to forego the extra missiles if they are missing)

Payment only through Paypal Please. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  2. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have all of Cybertron and GalaxyForce so I'm not looking for anything you have for sale, but I do have some of your wants. I have a G1 Red Alert junker not yellowed, not bright white, somewhere in between with chips on paint, nothing broken. Also a G1 Tracks complete with gun, missle launchers, but no missles. Also no hood decal.

3. trystendaycey

trystendaycey Captain CAAAAAAVEMAAANNN!

bumped