Cybertron Clocker

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Soundwarp, Jul 16, 2005.

1. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    i was a little let down by Clocker, he was my most anticipated basic.

the real bummer is th elack of side to side elbows - i really kills how you can pose him... and the head sculpt is not as good as i thought it was in pictures...

on the plus side, he's got a great deco and a sweet alt mode. love how well his gun integrates in as a trunk (although his Key gimmick is 32 kinds of lame :p ) and his trnasformation is slightly more complex than i expected, which is always a plus. i love he panels tha cover up his legs in Alt mode ~ it's impressive that a figure this small is so kibble free in alt mode...

I kinda feel like had this design been a deluxe some of his issues could have been smoothed over ~ the seats at his Elbows could ahve been hinged so the folded up against the arms...

Id probably rank him a C+ :better than Average, but the things tha bug me drag him down from a B

2. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

I finally got this guy, the other day. His weapon the alt mode doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Makes me think of a custom street truck. He still looks better without it, but he ain't bad with it.

I hate his side pipes. They didn't bother me in pictures, but in person they overpower the alt mode. They're just way too big.

3. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

I tried reversing the pipes and find his alt mode looks much better this way. I'd recomend everyone try it.

4. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

I binned those damn pipes, they suck!

5. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I just picked this guy up.

Just about everything has been said about him...

I give him an A, myself. Down from an A+, cause I thought the face sculpt would be cooler. The pipes don't bug me. I mean, hell, you can just take em off if you don't like em.

6. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

He doesn't have those pipes in the show, does he?

7. Swoop X

Swoop X Beware Of The Decepticons

Clocker does kinda look like Hot Rod. I think he'd be worth getting.

8. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Clocker is another fun toy in the scout class. Be careful with the hinge piece for his head transformation. It's a little scary to move on mine.

9. Energon_Skywarp

Energon_Skywarp Well-Known Member

I just opened mine tonight and I really dig the little guy! I was a little upset that the colors weren't as dark (orange on the figure as opposed to a more red tint on the card) as it is on the card, but that's a minor gripe. I also agree that the pipes are really big but not a problem. I feel that I definitely got my $7 worth with this figure. Very cool alt mode, a way more poseable 'bot mode than I was expecting. All in all, I am pleased..

10. rherk

rherk KNERDOUT

Ebay:
  11. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay: