Cybertron Clocker and Hotshot problems.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    recently i have been taking more of an interest back into my cybertron figures again, and remeber how great and underapreciated they are, well my cybertron clocker i went to transform it and now Clocker's right arm keeps popping off:mad ...it's not the first time i had problems with the mold...(don't ask) i try nail polish and the damn thing won't stay on. Any tips?

Also i have a problem with Cybertron hotshot because the autobot isignia is starting to wear out.what should i do get reprolabel, paint it or get a junker?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    IIRC, it's molded in not a tampo, right? If it is a tampo, I'd go with a Reprolabel. Otherwise it depends on your skill. Painting would be cheaper and more rewarding, but if you are concerned that you might not be able to do it, then a junker would be safer than running the risk of ruining the section completely.

(or you could try painting and if you're not satisfied, then go with the junker, thinking of it)

3. alfred p. sloan

alfred p. sloan Well-Known Member

Yeah, I really liked that line and I can't wait for the Kitsch factor to bring Cybertron Back.

It was the only time the Unicron Trilogy got most things right and yet was a great line all to itself.

Don't get me wrong, I love most everything that has come since, but Cybertron is a great line that deserves more love than it gets.

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Cybertron is a fantastic line, it's like alt-modes' Greatest Hits. Except for Backstop.

5. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Only issue I have with Clocker are with the leg panels popping off, nothing wrong with the arms on mine.

And if the emblem on Hot Shot is painted over a raised, molded in emblem, I say go for a paint marker. They usually have a flat edge to them. You could always just remove the excess with a toothpick or something anyway.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Hotshot's more of a minor problem, Clocker is the bigger problem.

I try to put it back on and once i try to move the arm back and forth like the transformation, the damn thing falls off, what should i do now?

7. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Bad ball joints. Just factory defects. It effects all modern lines that use ball joints.

Had to exchange a revenge of the fallen sonar do to a similar problem with his crucial leg transformation falling apart.

Did get a great one in the end.

I'd recommend buying a new clocker from the junkion exchange here on TFW boards. There usually are a few threads of people selling cybertron scouts

Or just find a junker clocker on ebay since you really only need the upper body, or one that is missing all the acessories can run cheap,