Minor/Repaint: Cybertron Black Zarak

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rotorstorm, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Right, i got dark scorponok vastly reduced the other day and just hated the way his head was painted. After doing this he looks loads better but i have thought of a way to make him better yet.

I shall be replacing every light blue part with a metallic looking grey as well as detailing, The dark blue shall be painted black as will some of the gold with red and gold paint used to highlight him.

I might make him a Tridant at some point, i may also create a headmaster as the mold would allow a piloting point. but this is how he is at the moment.

2. Spurt Reynolds

Spurt Reynolds Puppet Show Justice!!

Looking great so far and a nice homage too (i love BZ).
    The head looks alot more sinister in that colour scheme.
    This really should have been how dark scorponok looked to begin with,all the light blue really softend him up.

3. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    silver paint started, mixed some black with silver. rather than looking like metal it looks corroded, which suits the premise of an undead scorponok perfectly.

4. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    I like what you've done so far. This is a pretty cool mold. My mother-in-law got me Cybertron Dark Scorponok for 25 cents(!) about a year ago. I wasn't too attached to him until I repainted him entirely and noticed all the neat molded details. His head-sculpt is really cool too. Nice job.