Customs: Cybertron beast prime Q

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by manyoufactsure, Nov 5, 2006.

1. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Would the Cybertron beast, recolor from the anniversary prime, make a good model for a kibash into the "assistant", from the episode "Call of the primitives"?
    He had a gorilla mode shown as a hollowgram that Grimlock was chasing and was also shown behind the (forgot name) trouble maker that created Unicron and Primacron (I think thats the name of the flame entity) that the episode was about.

What do you think?

2. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I posted this here since it would get viewed by other kitbashers, with an eye for these things, but no one seems to agree or disagree with my idea.
    If I see this toy, I think I am going to try it.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I never was into beast wars so I couldn't help you sorry man.

4. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    He means that the beast version of Optimus Prime from the Cybertron toyline might make a good base for a kitbash into the gorilla assistant robot from the G1 episode "Call of the Primitives"

I know of what he speaks, but I can't remember what it looked like as I've only seen a few screencaps of said assistant and have never seen G1. I don't remember the assistant looking to terribly much like Cybertron beast Prime, though.

Feel free to give it a try anyway though, dude!