Cybertron Back Issues

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by CrockAlley, Oct 5, 2006.

1. CrockAlley

CrockAlley Gween donkey! Mine!

Can fan club members order back issues of the club comic? I'm dying to read that story, but I'm not a member. I'm thinking of joining the club just so I can get the comics. Thanks for any help.

2. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Yes, club members can order back issues, but they're EXPENSIVE. $10 per issue I believe. I think we're up to 11 issues since the club started, so you're looking at $110 plus shipping to catch up.

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you. It's not worth that, unless you live in a golden castle and wipe with $100 bills. The comic is okay, but nothing worth dropping over $100 on. Keep in mind that each issue only has 6 pages of comic. The rest is newsletter stuff.

3. Zzeezz

Zzeezz Ambassador of Music TFW2005 Supporter

They hinted that they might release the comics bundled together in one volume at some point. My advice would be to wait for that because, as KD said, its not worth the cost for the individual issues.

4. CrockAlley

CrockAlley Gween donkey! Mine!

Wow, that sucks. I'm certainly not going to sign up now. I've been reading about the comic, and it makes me want to actually read it, but geeze! 10 bucks a pop? Blech.

Thank you very much for the information.

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    and its not cool to ask for scans right? i wanna read it now too...hopefully they do a trade that has a decent price on it someday...though, at 6 pages, for 11 issues, thats only a 66 page story, so id pay 10 bucks at most for that....