Cybertron Adventures: Trypticon Help!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by SoundMaster, Jun 29, 2010.

1. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    Ok, I can't for my life get past Trypticon. The first part isn't too hard to get past, and after that it's somewhat easy, but that damn time limit is what is always killing me. Anyone have any tips?

2. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Which section of the fight is giving you trouble?

3. SoundMaster

News Credits:
    Right now, the second part, where you are on the roof and he uses missiles to try and kill you. It's not really the battle itself that's giving me the most trouble, I'm starting to get the hang of it. But the time limit is what is constantly making me lose. Is there any way to kill him quickly, because right now, I'm using the gatling gun.

4. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've found the gatling gun to be the best for phase 2, so I say keep at it. If you work fast enough, and only take cover just in time, you should take care of all but one or two launchers during that phase.

During phase 3, I usually use the cannon (one charge shot followed by multiple regular shots- fire all but one shot per clip then use the quick reload to minimize reload time). Also, when he fires those bomb things, use the gatling gun to destroy them, as it is faster than taking cover and waiting for them to pass.

You need to work fast on the final phase. Again, the best weapon to use on his mouth is the cannon (use the previous method). If there are any missile launchers left, you should be able to take the rest out with the gatling gun before he can fire them. If you find yourself pressed for time, try to sneak in a couple cannon shots while he is firing his laser. It might take a few tries, but eventually Trypticon will go down.

Hope this helps, and best of luck!

5. SoundMaster

News Credits:
    Thanks! I'll definitely try this.

6. kylash327

kylash327 TOOOOOOYS!

News Credits:
    i need help with this as well, ii get to the very end, he's got maybe 5% life let, and i run out of time. I have fit in every shot i can even between his back and forth laser blasts, and done it about 10 times and just cant figure out what im missing! Ive mainly been using the missiles because they can keep hitting him even after I duck.

7. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In my opinion, both the missiles and sniper rifle are crap during this fight. Use the cannon (see my previous post for a method I use to maximize # of shots and minimize reload time) to shoot Trypticon's mouth, and the gatling gun on the missile launchers and bombs, and you should be fine.

8. kylash327

kylash327 TOOOOOOYS!

News Credits:
    finally did it with the cannon. Man what a non-ending....

9. Nerdicon

Nerdicon Caffene=Energon

Ebay:
    YEah... Sucks about the ending but... Hey maybe we'll get a sequel. I for one enjoyed T:CA while it lasted.

10. SoundMaster

News Credits:
    Finally beat him using the cannon to do damage and the gatling gun to destroy the missiles.