Cybertron 31 review/spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Starscream NZ, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:

And still, the titles for the Cybertron episodes do not get me pumped up for them...

Bad Hasbro! Bad! :stick: 

2. Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer Well-Known Member

Kid's WB will no longer exist except on Saturdays.

3. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

Gotta brush up on your info there. Can't legally 'share' anything you don't own or have rights to, and you can't share them with someone else who also doesn't have the rights to said episodes/items.

So, in effect -- taping them off of TV with VCR, downloading them, whatever you pick, and then sharing them is morally the same as walking into a Target or Best Buy and stealing the DVDs from the store. Still stealing. You're just much more craftier than the typical person.

4. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well for one thing if it isn't on DVD or commercially available then you are not costing anyone money. I say if it is not on DVD then it is fine to share. If it is, then it is wrong..

5. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

I tend to do that too :redface2: 

I'm not against file sharing, just arguing semantics. I rather hope Moroni Prime and everyone keeps sharing as the more people that watch TF, the more that get hooked, thus leading to more toy opportunities for everyone.

6. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

Well the way I see it is Optimus asked Vector Prime to create another warp gate to cross the one that Optimus came through but Megatron used the armor of Unicron to keep the gate open so Optimus used the Omega Lock and Vector Prime used his sword and sealed Megatron in the fire dimention after Scourge and Thunderblast jumped through to Cybertron[Primus] and Megatron started to use the power of Unicron's armor and the dimention gate finally closed locking Megatron inside

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

8. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

I have the Cybertron collection + I have done the story lines from the videos