Cybertron 27 - Critical *Slight spoilers*

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Shaun_C, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Okay I'm not 100% sure if this episode has aired in the US.So just in case this is a small spoiler

1)This episode marks the rebirth of Red Alert,Hot Shot and Scattershot into their Cybertron Defense forms

2)Their rebirth is due to a)The power of the Omega Lock b)Their(Hot Shot Red Alert and Scattershot) determination to live & c)The determination of the humans who wanted to save them

The episode ends in a cliffhanger with the 3 reborn Autobots in a showdown with Megatron and Scourge.While Optimus and his crew head to the island where the Omega Lock and Starscream are.

Before you ask,the government traced the energy wave that healed that reformatted the Autobots from it's origin point at the island.And Vector Prime used his power to transport them to that island.

If you have any other questions about this episode post 'em here.I or another Canadian who saw the episode will try to answer them.

2. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, it's about frickin' time somewhere else got this ep, here in NZ we're about to see #37, considering i've got my numbers right. Sadly, the last 2-3 episodes have been pretty dull, revolving all around the kids and running away from Sideways....oh well....it'll get better soon enough.

3. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    Okay....will anyone be torrenting it now that its aired here in N. America?

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    The answer appears to be "no".

5. Galvashift

Galvashift My Buddy= Super Megatron

I still don't know, and I even started a new thread for it. By the way, in episode 28,
    "Assult," I think, introduces Lugnutz. I'm not 100% sure on this, but he will appear.

6. Code of Honor

Code of Honor TT Decepticon

He made his appearance last night at the end of episode 26.

7. Hot-Shot!!!

Hot-Shot!!! Transform and rise up!

Ebay:
    did he really? I didn't see him. I think you mean 27. 26 ends with Megs laughing at the gunned down autobots

8. Code of Honor

Code of Honor TT Decepticon

Actually he shows up in Galaxy Force episode 28, Cybertron episode 27, [Cybertron has one less episode then GF.] which I saw last night. I thought it was Cybertron ep 26 that aired, but I was wrong. :banghead: 

9. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

The conversation in Prime's combination and the whole Omega Frecuency thing bothered me but that bothers me in every episode. What really bothered me was the commentary Hot Shot, Scattorshot, and Red Alert gave when they were reformatting. It was like "Oh Primus has given us new power! We must get new vehicle modes now! We're almost done now!". It just felt unnessecary.

10. Starscream NZ

News Credits:
    actually, i've been preferring the addition dialouge in the combination/key sequences....it gives the dubbers the chance to add their own dialouge and keep the show going, there's way too much stock footage and it reflects on the show, at least they do something with it instead of leaving it silent.

There's one point where Wing Saber and Optimus combine, and while they do, Wing Saber cracks a terrible joke and Prime just goes 'urgh........'

11. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Or in episode 16 or 17, where Leobraker gives a little speech whilst combining with prime.

12. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

I got no problem with adding different dialouge to the Cyber Key scenes, it's like when they transform, they don't always need to say "TRANSFORM!" as Optimus Prime will note later on in the series. For some reason the Prime and Leobreaker conversations just bother me.

13. Wreckie

Wreckie Holder of the Discomatrix

Ebay:
    They bother me too. I appreciate the dialogue because it makes the stock footage combination/transformation sequences more interesting. But it becomes funny when you consider this is meant to be happening in the middle of a fight. Megatron and Scourge were very considerate, stopping their attacks and standing around while Prime and Leobreaker have a little chat. :D 

14. Midnight Studio

Midnight Studio Banned

stupid show, how can you guys watch it?

15. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    because were Transformers fans and were curious, thanks for sharing the mature opinion

16. Hot-Shot!!!

Hot-Shot!!! Transform and rise up!

Ebay:
    BTW does wing saber have his Energon voice?

17. Starscream NZ

News Credits:

No. He's got a new voice, just like (almost) everyone else. Better one as well, i'd have to say.

18. Darth Megatron

Darth Megatron Don't tell Lucas!

That stock footage of them transforming is getting real old, real quick, especially when they start out the EP with it. It is a nice feature when they introduce a character, but come one, it’s like a full minute for OP to transform into super mode, let alone get Leobreaker on there. The commentary isn't great either, but they had to do something I suppose.
    I wonder what Megatron is doing during this sequence, he should probably take the opportunity to shot them, but that’s just my opinion.

Also who writes the dialogue for the EPs? It is quite redundant. If I were to start a transformers drinking game you would have to drink every time OP say ‘this ends now, Megatron!!!’

19. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Playing With his 'Death machine gun!', or whatever it's called in the american version.

20. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

FYI those sequences are just for show ie for the benefit of the viewing audience.

Logically in the show it's a few seconds

Kind of like Sailor Moon,the powerup/attack sequence is more for show.But in the show universe it's instantaneous