Cyberkey Codes

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by BigMomma, Oct 24, 2006.

1. BigMomma

BigMomma Member

Hey All,

My son has started collecting the Cybertron transformers with the Cyber Keys - for the different planets - jungle, earth, etc. There are codes on the cyber key - and if you go to the hasbro website you can "unlock" stuff - so we go and enter these codes - yet we cannot figure out what they have unlocked. Can anyone shed any light on this???

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    For the most part the key codes when typed into the Hasbro website just unlock certain content surrounding the figure were the code is from. On the whole unlocked content consists mostly of little factoids and nothing to special or particularly revealing.

For example if you go and unlock Cry-Scourge's key it just provides a neat little background to his name as the concept for him was taken from RiD Cryotek they did a few years back, and that the name was originally from an old Hasbro line called Visionaries.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The unlocked content should appear at the bottom of the screen. For some reason, though, I've never managed to get the later codes to work even though I know others have - might be that fact I'm in the UK, though.

4. griffin-of-oz

griffin-of-oz Ozformers site-owner

News Credits:
    Six of the later codes
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=96500
    were case sensitive, but someone posted saying that it had been fixed. Try entering both ways to be sure.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I've tried that, a lot of the later codes simply don't work for me. It's annoying since I like reading the funny bios like Swerve's or Shortround's.

6. griffin-of-oz

griffin-of-oz Ozformers site-owner

News Credits:
    If you can't find a fan-site that has the keycode info listed anywhere, they are posted here:

http://otca.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=800

Since the 'exclusive' keycodes are easily available from forums like tfw2005, the content can't be considered exclusive enough to be restricted. Besides, with Cybertron nearing an end, it is only a matter of time before Hasbro takes down all that stuff from their website, and there needs to be a record of it kept somewhere.