Cyberjet Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BigPhill, May 8, 2008.

1. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I know about the Japanese Cyberjets having extra stickers, but can anyone tell me if there's any major differences between the Cyberjets out there?

Also does anyone have a complete list of all of all the Cyberjets avaliable.

Thanks.

Phill

2. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

my cyberjsts are uk and they had different names than the usual ones (hooligan spacecase and skyjack).

3. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Whatever list someone else provides you don't neglect smokejumper a modified cyberjet, who comes with rid dreadwind. (or the g2 version)

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

They're not different names. In the States, the Cyberjets were originally released as Decepticons under those three names, then they were redecoed as Autobots, called Jetfire, Air Raid and Strafe.
    We got the original decos as Hooligan, Skyjack and Space Case same as the US, but when we got the redecos, they were still under their Decepticon names, and not redone as Autobots.

Except Smokejumper (or Stealth Assault) wasn't a modified Cyberjet. He was a completely unrelated mould, designed specifically to combine with the bigger jet.