Cyberfire Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Suchus Prime, May 24, 2011.

1. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

Just wondering which wave this guy will be coming in?

2. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Either wave 4 or 5.

No listings for him have appeared, but he'll probably be on market by fall. I'm leaning towards wave 5 given the current trend of a new version appearing every other wave (granted, Hasbro could change that at any time).

Wave 5 could be at retail as soon as August, or into September/October, depending on sales, retail stock, and region.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I agree with Steevy Maximus, that wave 5 will most likely be the wave he's in. We'll have to wait and see. Though either way, I'll be surprised if the Ratchet repaint doesn't end-up in the same wave as him.

4. AutobotMirage

AutobotMirage Wrecker

News Credits:
    Which version of BB do u think would be better to buy, the Cyberfire BB or the regular one?

5. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

Okay cool now I must wait, and wait, and wait... Goes out too buy dotm deluxe BB but wait nvm I'll just wait.

6. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

I'm getting the Cyberfire over the original. Gold flames on a black surface looks very cool, and that mold doesn't look too bad.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Really depends on personal taste. Personally I'm happy with the movie-verse Bumblebee figure I have (TF1 Premium Bee), but I might get Cyberfire Bumblebee and rename him Hot Shot. Really depends on how good he looks in-person. It's hard to tell how the electric-looking-flames will turn out based solely off of the photoshopped pictures. If they had given him a different weapon I would be more inclined to get him (not a big fan of the one he's got, tbh).

Though I have a bad feeling that I won't be able to resist the beautiful looking alt-mode of the regular version. If I can, I'll be holding out on buying any DotM toys till wave three shows-up in my area, and then make Thundercracker my first purchase. Might get Laserbeak too, but I want to wait and see how his repaint/retool looks in-comparison.

8. AutobotMirage

AutobotMirage Wrecker

News Credits:

Thanks. I guess I might go with the regular version. I like the weapon but I wish they had painted the gun; it looks like its a prototype in its gray coloring. Might pick up TC and laserbeak, they look great.