Cybercon Expo - Post Show Thoughts and Feelings

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by imported_Tony_Bacala, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

unicron, you took the pics? :stick: 

(jk) :D 

Hmm...can't quite remember what you look like

2. BMGFX

BMGFX Awesome Spooner Veteran

I took 99.8% of the pictures in all the Cybercon galleries :p . There is a picture of me though. Too bad I was pretending to be an infant. Two if you count me in the staff/volunteer photo as well.

3. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

Were you the one wearing the red cap taking pictures on stage when they were about to announce the Friday Night Giveaway?

Edit: yep, there's two pics of you alright :lol 

4. BMGFX

BMGFX Awesome Spooner Veteran

That's me! :D 

5. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks for taking a picture of me with that big cheesy smile. :D 

6. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

Wow, I haven't posted in ages...

Anyways, was a little disappointed with my 1st ever convention although I did have fun. Wish I had more time to spend there but the weekend itself was pretty hectic so I think I only spent a couple of hours there each day.

It was cool meeting up with people and putting faces to names...more like screen names...since I don't think I even got most of your names.

Actually made the pic too...I'm the skinny guy in the black hat who's completely obscured by Hector in the teal shirt. Hey Hec, you ever make your way down to TRU TS?!

Moment that stood out the most:

Every time I walked back to the Pena table there was another brother...it was like they'd walk into the bathroom and pull another one out of there ass. ;-)

7. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Nope. I didn't get the chance. I went to eat at Seafood City in the Bronx with some friends. But I did go the next day to Toyrus in Philly to get Cybertron Optimsu Prime.

8. Getter Eagle

Getter Eagle Banned

I had a great time at the convention. (Also, I haven't posted in almost a year...) I got an autograph from Peter Cullen, joked around with a few of the guests about psychotic fans, got a sketch from Joe Ng, and caught up on a bunch of toys I missed out on from the past few months. The guys at Image Anime were pretty happy to see me, too. (I'm their favorite customer, because I spent almost a thousand dollars in there one day.) They were so happy to see me after my several month absence from Transformer buying that they helped me out with getting a cheap Soundblaster... by selling me one of their own personal sealed ones for the original price of 50 bucks (Instead of the recently inflated 75). Not too shabby. Anyway, it was my first Transformers convention, and I had a blast. I popped up in a few pictures, which I'd rather not point out, however my girlfriend's back made it into a picture! Here she is checking out some of Joe Ng's artwork while I'm off wasting money someplace else.

http://www.cyberconexpo.com/albums/Cybercon-Expo-2005-Dealer-Room/Picture_459.jpg

9. ShockerToys

ShockerToys Member

"Colin gave his famous “Twin Twist Sucks” introduction, and he also entered the greatest shockini ever into the contest (under the name Twin Twist Sucks). He was always up for some funny picture moments as well. It was always a good time when Colin was around. Makes a small part of me wish I was Canadian too."

Anyone get pics? All I saw was the base that said Twin Twist Sucks!