CybCon '07 Registration Reminder

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by ViceGripX, May 21, 2007.

1. ViceGripX

ViceGripX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Registration for this year's CybCon closes in a little over a month. This year Registration is 100% required. There will be no exceptions and no walk-ins will be allowed. Reasons for this decision include health department requirements as well as a need for more order and planning. Also note that the prices below are for EARLY Payment. Registration and payment will be closed on June 30th at midnight. If you have not registered by then, then you cannot attend. If you have not paid by then, you will need to pay at the door at the higher rates of $10 per attendee and $30 per dealer. Registering early allows us to properly plan, and paying early allows us to make it happen without going into debt.

For more information click here.

2. Ramulus

Ramulus Rhinox is my anti-drug TFW2005 Supporter

I've missed this the last two years, but I might make it this year. Anyone interested in a group trip?

On a side note, between Fred Meyer and Amazon I have Bonecrusher, Jazz, and Barricade. Anyone else notice the cruddy paint apps on these guys? Examine yours carefully thought the bubble before you buy, all three of mine have some kind of paint defect, like chips, over-spray, and just plain sloppiness.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Thanks for the reminder! Wished I could go, but I'm still shooting for being there in another way :wink: